Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

Our teacher Mrs. Cellular is making us answer some interview questions...

1. My favorite food would have to be spaghetti, I'm like obsessed with olive garden. I love all kinds of music, just not country...that's a BIGGGG no no. I don't have time to watch a lot of TV but when i do i like to watch the hills :) and comedy central, oh and you cant forget family guy or the Simpson's. As for movies i like funny movie and action movies.
2. My favorite subject in school this year would have to be Pre Cal, because i feel like i know what I'm doing in the class and i understand most of it and don't really have problems in that class.I kinda really like aquatic science too, its a really fun class and i love learning about animals and fish. I absolutely HATE English, and I'm a horrible writer...as you can probably tell.
3. For the most part yes, I'm also really good at history because i have a good memory.
4. I am trust worth, independent, and responsible. On the other hand I'm also pretty shy till i get to know somebody.
5. Depends which subject its for, if its for math then i might look over the homework but theres not really any way to study for math. If its another subject such as accounting or economics then yes i defiantly try to study. I study by reading the chapters or reviewing my homework for that class.
6. I would like to learn more about business and see if i would like to go in to this as a career.
7. I think we should divide work in to thirds so we all do a equal amount.
8. I would make a great team member because I'm not lazy and i do the work.

No comments: